10 January 2012

What I'm working on today: winter trees

copyright elisa ann lindstrom
More of the "Winter Connections" collection. The first of this set is shown in the upper left corner. I've kept it at the table to refer to it as I work on the two new ones.  Each piece has been colored at different times so they will each have different blue backgrounds.  When I do a set of pieces, I usually have the colors be as consistent as possible. Since these ones won't be, it's making me a bit uncomfortable (which is probably a good thing).  I am hoping to get them done by Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Here's to getting out of our comfort zones:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LuLo. Yes! I totally agree about getting out of our comfort zones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are beautiful! I'm a sucker for tree paintings though. Most of the artwork on my walls is either tree related, or music related.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.