08 September 2012

This just in: the new Moo postcards are here


I love my Moo postcards. I could probably make a list of everything I like about ordering them... and getting them... and how durable they are... and how vibrant the colors in my landscape are...

BUT I'm not here to talk about the postcards (although I might in another post one day). Today I'm here to say that I ordered postcards of my most recent landscapes and they arrived this week. Why am I excited about that? That means I get to send them out to everyone on my mailing list! (I'm a total geek about that -- I love sending cards and getting cards. It's just fun). 

Anyway if you want one of the postcards sent to you, you can sign up for my mailing list here.  Just so you know, you're not just getting a postcard, you'll also get a blank note card of one of my landscapes sent to your home (or office) as well. Of course you'll get updates on events and exciting news 4x a year and I never ever ever sell or rent your contact information.


Again, here's that link for my mailing list: http://bit.ly/Q9PDTK

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your postcards! I've heard wonderful things about Moo so I would love to hear (and see) your experiences.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.