14 March 2016

now you can see my work at:

-->
Winter Line copyright elisa ann lindstrom
I have great news: my framed landscape paintings are now up at Creative Co-Working in Evanston, IL. It's an office space that showcases art from local artists throughout the building. Every other month there is an “Art and Wine Night” which features two local artists. The next event is this Friday, March 18th from 5-8pm. My work will not be one of the two artists featured. However, the entire building is open to look at art and you can see my work in the 2nd floor hallway.  If you are in the Chicago area, I highly recommend you stop by for one of these events as there are some interesting artworks on display and the event is very well attended. You can find out more through the Creative Co-Working Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.