09 March 2011

A peek at a project I'm working on...

I'm creating a notebook filled with all of the details, thoughts and other useful information on all of my landscapes.  So I can reference it as needed when writing about my pieces.  Picking out the right notebook was a lot harder than I had anticipated as I needed something that was big enough for all that I was going to write and sturdy enough to hold all of the original photos of the places that inspired the pieces.  I ended up with a basic black notebook from Piccadilly.


The next step was to put up the piece in a prominent place in our home so I can see it often.

Under A Western Sky copyright elisa ann lindstrom

Then, once I have a moment of quiet time, I sit, think and write about the piece.



Do you have any interesting projects going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.