11 July 2011

New to the shop: Limited Edition Prints

The Amber Field Limited Edition Print copyright elisa ann lindstrom
I am excited to say that I am now offering prints of my landscape paintings at elisaannlindstrom.etsy.  It's taken me a few years to decide to do this. I bought the printer made for jobs like this, I had the paper ready, but I wasn't sure I wanted to add it to elisaann.etsy with everything else that was going on in the shop. Now that I have a new shop dedicated to my landscapes, I knew it was a perfect fit.

The prints are a limited edition of 10.  I wanted to offer a limited edition because I liked the idea of how, even though they were prints, they would still be special.

So, the first print is of Amber Field. I'd love to hear your thoughts so either this week or next week, I'll put up a survey to let you decide which other prints you want to see up in the shop.

You can get more information on The Amber Field print when you click here.

I'm very excited about the direction the elisaannlindstrom.etsy shop is taking! I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.